Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance."

Oh my word. So I made dinner tonight, I already didn't do the recipe I wanted to from pinterest because I was too tired. I improvised and made ranch chicken with mushroom rice and a veggie, it was so good Em even ate her chicken. She -never- does. Well, while I was preparing it... SHE was filling up our entire toilet bowl with T.P. Cute, right? UGGHHH! I laughed it off. I couldn't even be mad at her. I gave her a calm,  stern "No, Em. That's NOT what nice girls do!" which was enough to send her crying in another room.


She has the "baby" thing down. I couldn't even be mad!

While I cleaned this up, she covered herself in sunblock. Ohhh my word, I was done for the day. However, I found her a pink supergirl cape for $1 (Everyone, keep your eyes peeled- I need a red one for Keg!), I'll pay you back for it but am not willing to pay more than a few bucks. K-meister got a brand new pair of (nice) cowboy boots at goodwill for $3 (40 bucks at Cavenders!) and we had a pretty good little photo session/dress up playtime at the park.

adorable side bun. love her pretty hair. :)

My little cowboy!

Love.

Ornery.

Idea from Pinterest!

One of my favorites of the day!

Mama's supergirl.

I just adore them.

I think tomorrow we're making chocolate croissants for breakfast and then at some point this week, chocolate quesadillas! M'hmmmm! I made frozen oreo pie tonight... I haven't made dessert in awhile -except the strawberry shortcake on a stick and the kids and my family each had one.

Looking forward to more fun with them this week. I love my job. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment