Sunday, July 17, 2011

Once upon a dream.

Princess party planning was a success today! Helloooo hobby lobby 80% off and JoAnna's dollar section! I'm keeping the hobby lobby stuff on the DL till the party (it's just serving stuff, but it's GORGEOUS and very princess-y!)... but I took photos of the invitations and 2 of the favors. Oh, and the shirt I made her!

Tiara favors and the shirt I made. :)

Another favor and the invitations. :)

I have some other things planned, making the most of my time while I only have one kiddo to drag around. Keg really enjoyed his first day of vacation Bible school. Em and I had time to go to JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby and Maurices! Tomorrow we're headed to a different hobby lobby, Party City and if we have time, Sam's club. SO many pictures to develop- I'm about 2 months behind! Since before K's birthday at least.

Got my new bed with zebra print/red sheets! I have no idea what to do with myself and all this ROOM. Kiddos are all snuggled up with me and everyone has plenty of space!


and the monkey likes to jump on the bed! haha.

Also had a girl's night. Cheeseburger in paradise followed by midnight harry potter! Loved it. I need to do that more often- big thanks to my cousin for keeping the kiddos for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment