Monday, February 28, 2011

There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day.

Today, I am just over it. I've been in a dark, twisty, funky place... I think it's the germs and lack of fresh air. lol. I also think it has something to do with my lack of gym time the last week or so while Kegan was sick and one of my favorite girls moving on to the next big stage of her life. [Proud of you, T! Best of luck.] Tomorrow is going to kick my behind, but I'm looking forward to it. I guess spin class will depend on what time the kids go to sleep tonight... fingers crossed for early bedtime. I need to burn those calories!!

Not much going on- planning (hopefully) our little family vacation to visit Jer and Rosi's husband, go to Sea World and the San Antonio zoo! Yes, both our families together. Psyched! Found a really cheap place to leave the dogs where they'll be safe and stay all together! Crossing my fingers Jer can get the weekend off and that everything works out the way we need it to!! The garage sale thing is on hold till we get back because it's just too much work AND it's supposed to rain this weekend. Fine by me.

Playdate today- we just went to thrift stores and then took the kiddos to play inside and mcdonalds. They had a blast, of course and were worn out enough for me to get some cleaning done when we got home! It's amazing the things you find when you spend more than 10 minutes in your basement... I'll have to post some of the old photos when I have more free time. Whoah. Obviously, this means little man is feeling much better! No more throwing up, nausea or tummy trouble for 48 hours and he's eating normally. I'm relieved- I was starting to flip out a little.

From today:



Life is good. I have a wonderful family and the greatest friends. Planning our first real family vacation since Em was an infant. Too blessed to be stressed. :)


Forget who hurt you yesterday,
But don't forget
who loves you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment