Saturday, February 26, 2011

I get angry when I go without sleep. :)

I LOVE 2 hour phone conversations that make me lose track of time. I am exhausted... but I feel understood and amused and very UNstressed.


Also, I have the greatest friends in the world. 4 women who have no obligation or real reason to care... called or text me today to ask me how my son was feeling. Not because they have anything to gain, just because they're good friends and because they care. I love that.

I'm really missing my hubby... then I was reminded that it's 1 week till our garage sale, 2 weeks (give or take) till we head to TX. Still need a dog sitter and a plan.. lol. Just the idea of it is ridiculously exciting. love, love, love it. Love having something to look forward to. :)

K is doing okay, but not all the way better. Threw up once today but actually kept down food in the morning and the evening... hoping it's a sign that the end of this virus is near. I'm tired of seeing my baby so miserable. I'm tired of smelling doo-doo all day. I'm tired of feeling helpless. Playdate for Em so maybe K and I can get a nap in tomorrow without her being bored. Have I mentioned I have the best neighbor on the planet? Love her.

.... bedtime. I cannot believe I'm still awake when my kids were asleep HOURS ago. My hubby is right- I really should try to sleep when they do (newborn rule- you sleep when the baby does- how'd I forget?) I blame Grey's Anatomy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment