Monday, March 7, 2011

Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it.

"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow." -- Grey's Anatomy (S5 finale)

I'm not a weak person. I may not have always been as strong as I was capable, but I've never been weak. But today when I watched the finale of season five, I curled up in a ball and cried like a friggin' baby. Yeah, it's a show... whatever. It's given me crazy dreams the last few weeks but I enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. But, there's something to it. When you love someone, tell them. You never know when it could be the last time you speak, and you don't want to wonder if your loved ones KNEW how much you cared about them. It's just so sad. :(

It's been a busy week and stuff. Getting ready to head to TX to visit the hubby soon (assuming everything goes according to plan at this point)... really looking forward to sea world and just getting out of this town. Not having to think about the every day stresses or deal with anything... change of scenery and all that jazz.

I need sleep. Taking Em to the doctor in the morning if she's still stuffy and uncomfortable. These next two days are going to fly by and I'm scrambling and running out of time... ahhh. Step back, breathe and remember to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment