Thursday, June 16, 2011

faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am lightning.

... She lives. Not really too busy, just not really inspired. April wasn't the best month of my life, May flew by with our little man turning 4. His party was a HUGE hit, but I didn't end up having the time or desire to mess with fondant when the time came. I always order a big cake and get stuck with tons of extra. Not conducive to my health goals.. at all. It worked out perfectly- perfect amount of finger foods, ice cream and cake!

Pictures from the birthday bash:





It was great fun and our little man was so happy. We are so blessed with great family and friends. The bounce house was the biggest hit, I think. A must for our future parties! Already reserved the one for our September Princess party. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment